Keep it locked here for any injury news, practice updates and depth charts for Week 2 as they come available.
- Cody Fajardo is listed as Saskatchewan’s starting quarterback but head coach Craig Dickenson says but Fajardo and Isaac Harker will see playing time.
- Saskatchewan is still without starting left guard Brendon Labatte and now right guard Dariusz Bladek will miss Week 2. Dakoda Shepley steps in at right guard.
- WR Nate Behar, LB Mickael Cote, DL J.R. Tavai all hit the injured list
- DB Randall Evans, LB Kevin Francis, and DL Nigel Romick get on to the roster this week
- Still no LB Jovan Santos-Knox
- Alex Bazzie is on the one-game injured list
- LB Don Unamba and DB AJ Orange hit the six-game injured list
- WR DaVaris Daniels is on the 46-man roster
- DB Josh Johnson moves to Orange’s spot while Tyquan Glass takes over at short-side halfback
- Brian Walker fills in for Don Unamba
- WR Luke Tasker will miss Saturday’s game against the Argos
- WR Marcus Tucker and WR Jaelon Acklin line up as starting receivers this week
- First overall pick Shane Richards starts at right guard as veteran Ryan Bomben sits out