Keep it locked here for any injury news, practice updates and depth charts for Week 2 as they come available.
- LG Jacob Ruby hits the one-game injured list so the Eskimos have flipped the ratio at safety.
- Looks like WR DaVaris Daniels will be a game-time decision again
- LB Jovan Santos-Knox has been put on the six-game injured list
|Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- OL Patrick Neufeld has been added to the six-game injured list
- WR Chris Matthews will make his season debut against Edmonton
- Vernon Adams Jr. draws the start at quarterback as Antonio Pipkin has a high ankle sprain
- The Alouettes will be without Taylor Loffler as he’s been placed on the six-game injured list. There’s fear that he has a torn ACL.
- LB Bo Lokombo has fractured ribs and will miss at least this week
- OL Tyler Johnstone will be starting at RT this week
- No Luke Tasker again this week
- Brett Boyko hits the one-game injured list forcing a shuffle on the offensive line
- Looks like new signee Branden Dozier will start at safety for the Lions while Anthony Thompson moves to corner
- New signee Jabar Westerman makes it on the roster following injuries to Junior Turner and Esa Mrabure
- Ronnie Pfeffer has hit the injured list so Zack Medeiros punts for the Argos on Monday
- #1 overall pick Shane Richards was injured in Thursday’s practice so it appears veteran Ryan Bomben will step in at RG after missing last week’s game.
- DB Qudarius Ford looks ready to go for the first time since suffering a pectoral injury against Saskatchewan last season.
- Manny Arceneaux is “close” to make his Rider debut as he split reps with KD Cannon at Thursday’s practice
- Solomon Elimimian practiced at middle linebacker as Cameron Judge moved to weak side linebacker at Thursday’s practice. Elimimian could also make his Rider debut on Thursday.