Keep it locked here for any injury news, practice updates and depth charts for Week 4 as they come available.
- DaVaris Daniels is set to make his season debut for the Eskimos
- Bryan Burnham makes his return to the Lions lineup after missing one game with a lower body injury
- Josh Bartel will punt for the Lions after signing with the team this week
- Argos have signed K Tyler Crapigna and he is starting Friday
- Adam Bighill is listed as starting but he’s a game-time decision
- WR Chris Matthews is out with a finger injury so Kenny Lawler replaces him on the roster.
- S Taylor Loffler comes off the 6-game injured list early to start
- WR DeVier Posey will play this week after missing one game with a calf injury
- The recently signed Chris Ackie starts at LB
- RB John Crockett makes it onto the roster and could relieve Mossis Madu at times.
- No WR Juwan Brescacin or DB Brandon Smith for the Stamps
- Maleek Irons is LISTED as Hamilton’s starter at RB.
- WR Bralon Addison is back in the lineup