Keep it locked here for all your practice updates heading into the Week 7 games.
- QB Bo Levi Mitchell went to LA to get a cortisone shot. No time table on his return.
- RB Romar Morris returned to practice this week
- Ucambre Williams is back at Centre
- Looks like Dominique Davis will need another week. He’s unlikely to be ready for Thursday’s game.
- WR Seth Coate and RJ Harris are out this week
- Brandon Burks starts in place of the injured James Wilder Jr.
- Shaq Cooper starts at running back
- Tevaun Smith starts at field wide receiver with DaVaris Daniels out
|Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Looks like it will be Kenny Lawler starting at WR over Chris Matthews again this week
- Things are looking good for Adam Bighill’s return to the lineup
- RG Darius Ciraco has been limited in practice. He is questionable.
- Delvin Breaux tweaked his back in practice but was able to return to the field.
- OL Philip Blake broke his leg and is on the six-game injured list
- OL Brendon Labatte was at practice this week but is 3-4 weeks from playing
- OL Dariusz Bladek could return to the lineup this Saturday. Was practicing at LG.
- LJ McCray has been practicing at CB instead of Solomon Means
- They have signed DB Crezdon Butler and OL Avery Jordan
- OL Joel Figeuroa, Sukh Chungh, JS Roy and Hunter Steward are all dealing with injuries