Keep it locked here for any injury news, practice updates and depth charts for Week 4 as they come available.
- Bralon Addison is out this week but Luke Tasker returns to the lineup
- DeVier Posey is a game-time decision as he deals with a calf injury
|Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Adam Bighill will not play against Ottawa. Kyrie Wilson takes his place at MLB.
- RB Greg Morris makes it onto the roster instead of Brendan Gillanders.
- Bryan Burnham misses Saturday’s game with a lower body injury
- James Franklin has been added to the six-game injured list with a hamstring injury so McLeod Bethel-Thompson is now Toronto’s starting quarterback.
- Bo Levi Mitchell is on the six-game injured list with a pectoral injury as Nick Arbuckle is now the starter.
- RB Don Jackson is on the six-game injured list with Ka’Deem Carey making the roster. Terry Williams is listed as the starter but Carey could see the bulk of the work.
- WR Juwan Brescacin will miss Saturday’s game with a concussion.
- DB Nick Marshall will miss this game and Blace Brown is playing in his spot
- K Brett Lauther has a groin issue so Gabriel Ferraro plays in his place
- WR KD Cannon is on the roster but Justin McInnis draws the start.
- KR Christion Jones will miss Saturday’s game
- LB Solomon Elimimian is set to make his Rider debut